[ ART DECO WEEKEND ]
The Miami Design Preservation League is seeking vendors for its 36th Annual Art Deco Weekend, the World's longest running Art Deco festival, with more than 300,000 attendees.
Location, Location, Location
On the occasion of ART DECO WEEKEND, Ocean Drive and Lummus Park are packed with pedestrians (more than 300,000) leisurely strolling taking in the sights, the music, and the hundreds of diverse vendors lining the sidewalk between 5th and 15th Streets.
STAKE YOUR CLAIM
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FROM ARTISTS AND VENDORS SHOWING AND SELLING:
• Vintage Clothing
• Art Deco objects
• Modernist and Mid-Century Era merchandise
• New merchandise and vendor booth facades and displays that accurately depict Art Deco design motifs will also be accepted.
This is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to show your wares on world-famous Ocean Drive and sell your products at one of South Florida's most widely attended street festivals.
Suzanne Haley at: email@example.com
Application will be available this summer. Please check back then.
BY THE NUMBERS
More than 300,000 attend the Miami Design Preservation League's annual street festival celebrating the historic hotels and architecture that has defined Miami Beach since Florida's "Land Boom" in the 1920s.
Stretching along ten blocks of world famous Ocean Drive, ART DECO WEEKEND is entering its 36th year, and has grown to be one of South Florida's most beautiful and popular street festivals:
• 90% ADW attendees are college educated
• 68% of attendees completed their Bachelor Degree
• 33% of attendees have an advanced degree (Masters or Doctoral)
• 61% of ADW attendees have a household income above $50,000
• 40% of attendees have a household income above $75,000
• 25% of attendees have a household income above $100,000
• 37% of ADW attendees are between 35 – 54 years old.
• 55% of ADW attendees are female.
• 45% of ADW attendees are male.
• 38% of ADW attendees are Miami-Dade County residents.
• 15% live in Palm Beach or Broward County
• 8% live elsewhere in Florida
• 28% live elsewhere in the USA
• 13% live outside the USA